4D Technology is a leading optics employer in Tucson Arizona. Our unique dynamic metrology products measure surface quality and surface defects on precision surfaces, as well as the surface and wavefront quality of optics.
As a vertically integrated company, we employ a multidisciplinary staff, including assembly and manufacturing technicians, plus optical, mechanical, electrical and software engineers, as well as staff for product support, administration, sales and marketing.
As a 4D employee, you’ll enjoy a benefits package befitting a publicly traded company, wrapped in a close-knit and friendly Tucson office.
4D Technology has been an Onto Innovation subsidiary since November, 2019.
Develop the process control strategy for optical manufacturing facility. Controls include; parts, tools, test equipment, documentation, environment, operator and process capability. Ensure that every system manufactured exceeds product specifications. Lead continuous improvement projects to optimize quality, cost, delivery and safety. If this sounds interesting, review the full listing at Onto Innovation’s careers site to apply.
Posted: 14 Sept 2021
This intern position provides strategic and tactical support to mid-level employees. The student will contribute to routine engineering work requiring the application of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out a variety of electrical engineering tasks. The student will work on discipline-focused projects and tasks to enhance their collegiate learning experience, while providing meaningful contributions to the 4D Technology Electrical Engineering Team.
- Contribute to the preparation and execution of key electrical engineering tasks at 4D
- Provide technical support to engineers, as needed
- Work experience will include, preparation of cable drawings, embedded C programming and engineering support for production.
- Provide input on project processes, strategies, and execution.
- Enrolled in an Electrical Engineering Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree program, at an accredited university
- Completion of Circuits I and II
- GPA of 3.5, or higher
- Currently a 3rd year student or higher
- Knowledge of ARM microprocessor processor architecture and HTML5.
Does this interest you? Review the full listing is at Onto Innovation’s careers site to apply.
Posted: 24 June 2021
Don’t see anything for your skill set and aspirations?
That’s okay. Let us know you’re interested, because we’re growing fast and we love to find and work with good talent. Who knows, something might crop up? Please send your résumé to:
Director, Human Resources
4D Technology Corporation
3280 E. Hemisphere Loop, Suite 146
Tucson, AZ 85706