AccuFiz Large Aperture Accessories
Measure optics to 800 mm diameter with the resolution of a standard interferometer
Take advantage of the high wavefront quality and reliability of a standard AccuFiz to measure large flats and large-diameter curved surfaces—and small to mid-sized optics as well.
Measure Large AND Small Optics with One Instrument
AccuFiz Large Aperture Converters
4D compact, high performance aperture converters produce collimated test beams of up to 800 mm diameter. Kinematic mounting makes it possible to quickly remove the AccuFiz for stand-alone operation, measuring a wide range of flat and focal optics throughout the shop. Then, return the instrument to the aperture converter to measure larger optics, with no need for re-alignment. The system can be used in horizontal or look-down configurations to maximize flexibility.
Reliable, Repeatable Optics Mounts
4D mounts provide highly repeatable tip and tilt of the test and/or reference optics. The mounts accept either sling-mounted flats, which are set in removable handling cells that provide precision, 360-degree rotation, or potted flats which can be rotated in 60 degree increments.
The 4D phase-shifting tip/tilt mount includes a piezo-actuated phase shifter for shifting the reference temporal measurements when an aperture converter is employed.
A range of transmission and return flats are available, with λ/10 or λ/20 wavefront quality.
A large aperture AccuFiz interferometer system includes:
- AccuFiz 100 mm interferometer
- Kinematic aperture converter
- Motorized tip/tilt mounts for transmission and return optics
- Piezo-controlled mount for shifting the reference for temporal measurements
- Visible alignment laser system
- Complete computer system
- Connecting cables and power supplies.
Fizeaus and optical production
AccuFiz Fizeaus are well suited to optics manufacturing.
- Large optics, both flats and spheres
- Qualify shape and mid-spatial frequencies
- Measure flats, spheres, cubes and mirrors
- Wavefront transmission quality measurements
- Fast and precise
- Use in Aerospace, Semiconductor and Optics industries