- This event has passed.
Edge Break Webinar: Measurements using a robotic arm for rapid parts inspection
July 26 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
4D Technology, a subsidiary of Onto Innovation, will be hosting a virtual webinar on measuring chamfers and rounding using the The 4D InSpec surface gauge.
The 4D InSpec is a vibration-immune 3D surface geometry gauge that can be used to measure chamfers, rounding and radius on manufactured parts.
Speakers include, Kramer Lindell, 4D InSpec Product Manager with extensive knowledge in the assembly, applications, and engineering of the 3D Surface Gauge.
You will learn:
- principles of measurement of this unique gauge
- how dimensional parameters must be calculated to avoid sine errors
- how to measure parts features on a robot — including chamfers around circular features and peen scribes
- see how measurements can be stored in tabular or graphical format to preserve a history of your findings
- how come vibration-immunity is key
RSVP Today! Click the Link below